Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Penelope - the movie



” It’s not the power of the curse, it’s the power you give the curse”.

Actually…I already watched this movie several times hehe…somehow I miss James McAvoy :p that’s why I watched again last night. I really like scene 12 in this movie..when Penelope came to Max’s apartment,wore a mask at Halloween’s party so he couldn’t recognize her as P (I love his acting here…yummy… heheh…) Hope the conversation is correct, between Penelope and Max a.k.a Johnny :


(P): So are you moving?
(M): Er..Out of town. I felt like getting out of the city for a while.
(P): Away from the crowds?
(M): Yeah..the crowds at the poker tables.
(P): Oh so you’re a gambler?
(M): Ex. Avoiding temptation. (this quote I like the most)
(P): Well that’s good. Good for you. I..er..I had a friend once who like to gamble. Well I heard he liked to gamble and he had to stay away from all kinds of things..
(M): Take off the mask!
(P): What?
(M): I’m sorry. All Halloween I’ve been running into, well, someone I used to know. I’m sorry. Ridiculous.
(P): This someone..she meant a lot to you?
(M): Yes. Yes she did.
(P): What happened?
(M): I couldn’t give her what she wanted.
(P): What she want?
(M): To be free.

2 comments:

Your comments makes me Happy as always...
Thanks a lot yak!!!